Doing Life Together
Here are my friends Beth and Libby
and Libby and Dawn.
We have a blast doing radio together and sometimes it gets a little crazy
This is our friend Wilma, who has her own ideas of how radio should be done
And our Beth - who is always up for a challenge.
And me? I'm smart enough to stay behind the microphone and the camera!
Listen to Circle of Friends Radio at 10 am weekdays.
You never know what might be going on!
95.9 Canton www.thelight959.com
91.5 Columbus www.freedomfm.org
All for Him,
Missy
Labels: Missy






3 Comments:
All I can say is that it looks like you all have some wonderful fun! :)
Lue
We do indeed! Someday, if you're up for it, we'll have you join us!
Missy, That sounds like..umm, fun and a bit intimidating, but I would love to with a dab of trepidition. LOL
Probably, only in my mind, does that last line make any sort of sense! :)
Lue
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home