Circle of Friends our circle of friends

Women Encouraging Women to Follow Christ

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Em's Journal

20252_1313503083474_1407591571_912971_1101592_n

Lord,
Walking with you is difficult and scary- but for that I blame my pride.
Your path for me is planned, perfect.
Narrowly lit.
You shine your light in front of me as I walk, just enough to keep me from stepping in to darkness.
Sometimes you light the way entirely, and I can see what is to come. Which is terrifying, because I always doubt that I can handle what we are steadily approaching.
I say all that to say:
Your revelations are always perfect. No matter how much you reveal or when you reveal it.
No matter what, I am thankfully forced to need you and trust you.
All that to learn:
I probably should be looking up rather than ahead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home