Circle of Friends our circle of friends

Women Encouraging Women to Follow Christ

Friday, March 19, 2010

My Two Graces

God's blessings come in every season of our lives. I have never looked forward to getting older - but this autumn season of time for me has produced some amazing blessings - the best one has been seeing my children become parents.

I have the first rule of being a grandma down pat: I love to talk about my grandkids (I don't mind showing off their pictures, either!)

188

Having one beautiful granddaughter was amazing -

18559_536664153931_36002928_31738257_4546745_n

having two

DSC_0063

is too wonderful for words.

IMG_1805

Adalie Grace

IMG_1806

Is not too sure what to think about

IMG_1827

Isabel Grace

IMG_1808

But I have a feeling

18559_536664168901_36002928_31738260_497236_n

It won't be long

DSC_0112

Until she's as crazy about her as the rest of us.

All for Him,

Missy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home