Em's Journal
*Editors Note: If you are a follower of Circle of Friends blog you will know that we have several contributors as well as guest bloggers. We are delighted that "Em's Journal" will become a regular feature! Not to confuse you, but we will now have two Emilys writing for us (Emily Smith and Emily Jones - don't you love it?) Em's journal will be labeled 'Em's Journal' while Emily will remain 'Emily' - clear as mud? For a wonderful story on God's sense of humor and how God works His mysterious ways read here and here. These precious young women are both creative and gifted writers and challenge me with their spiritual insight, wisdom, and humor. Enjoy!
Dear Comfort,
You are a fleeting love- destructible, unfaithful. It seems I could never depend on you. I still love you, and you should know you are always welcome here. But I will not miss you when you are gone. Forgive me in advance for my ambition- when I decide to turn the tables and leave you first.
Healthily fond of you,
Em
Labels: Em's Journal






1 Comments:
I love this!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home