I Love Being Auntie Em!
I would just like to take this opportunity to announce to the world that I have the cutest niece. Ever.
I got to spend a week with this adorable little thing and my heart is stolen. Gone. Don't bother to call the cops, they will have no luck in getting it back. I'm not sure I would take it back. She can keep it. She can have whatever of mine she wants.
She can even keep my shoes that she loves so much.
This child is brilliant. Just shy of eighteen months, and she is learning colors! Colors!!! I remember having color signs hung up in my first grade classroom to help us out when we got stuck. And this kid already knows green, red, blue and purple?? She is on the pathway to great invention and discovery, I tell you. The Albert Einstein of her generation. And, she knows what every animal alive says! (Okay, so we stumped her on zebra and giraffe)
You can teach her anything.and I mean anything. She is sponge. And believe you me, as her favorite aunt (okay, so maybe not - I've got tough competition with there being 5 others!!) I have no problem taking advantage of that little brain that soaks up everything. With those adorable little curls, somebody had to teach her about the fro, right?
Being an aunt is the best.
Emily
Labels: Emily






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home