Circle of Friends our circle of friends

Women Encouraging Women to Follow Christ

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Children's Letters to God...

v3_slide0008_image008

Dear God, In school they told us what you do. Who does it when you are on vacation? ~Jane

v3_slide0006_image006

Dear God, Are you really invisible, or is that just a trick? ~Lucy

v3_slide0009_image009

Dear God, Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? ~Norma

v3_slide0010_image010

Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well, I just want you to know but I am not just saying that because you are God already. ~Charles

I love kids' honesty. They just tell what they see, ask what they're thinking. Believe me, I know this can lead to embarrassing and difficult situations - but after years of admonishing my children what is 'right and proper' to say and do - I am to the point of wishing I were more like they were as children!

Jesus called a little child to him and stood the child before his followers. Then he said, "I tell you the truth, you must change and become like little children. Otherwise, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. The greatest person in the kingdom of heaven is the one who makes himself humble like this child. Whoever accepts a child in my name accepts me." Mt. 18:2-5 NCV

Aren't you glad we can talk to God about anything?

All for Him,

Missy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home