Circle of Friends our circle of friends

Women Encouraging Women to Follow Christ

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Em's Journal

13339_1294821496446_1407591571_865181_6653700_n

Surface,

I just wanted to remind you that you are penetrable. But the thicker you are, the more frustrated I become. When it comes to picking my battles, I have a hard time not picking you. But- it seems sometimes that is the wisest thing to do. It seems intimacy does not always win.
In some cases, it seems intimacy does not even have a chance. All I want is to know people and glorify God in my loving of them. Tell me, what is wrong with that? Why do you inflict the ones I love with indifference towards me? Couldn't you at least have enough decency to stay out of my home life?
You know what, I will just approach you with a sharper sword next time.

Watch your back.
Em

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home