Em's Journal
Lord,
Thank you for building doors in the walls that surround me. Thank you for making some of them big enough for me to see. Thank you for opening them. Thank you for pushing me until I fall through them. Thank you for closing them behind me. Thank you for making walls and not making ceilings. Thank you for the infinite opportunity for hope and revelry. Thank you for letting light in where I am. Someday these walls will tumble, and I won't need doors. But for now, I am thankful for all the things I need, and all the struggles I pass through to get them. Because they are all found in you, and reaching You is worth any stretch. I love needing you. I love that you are everything you promised. You could be any kind of God you want. You're God. But you are a God of hope... and faithfulness... and doors... and many other things.
You made everything perfectly. Even my flaws- with which I am falling fast in love.
I love you most,
Em
Labels: Em's Journal






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home