Dance of Grace
I love this picture. (And not just because it was back in the day when I could wear short-shorts!) It was taken on Lake Michigan. My sister and I had spent a weekend at a state park along the lake. We had a great weekend and this was taken in our last few minutes before going back to school and work.
What I remember about that weekend was the laughter. We sailed, hiked the sand dunes, played in the water, and laughed. A lot. But my very favorite memory of this trip was the time I spent alone with God on the beach. Have you ever felt so in tune with the Lord that you felt as if you were in His very presence?
God desires an intimacy with us that surpasses anything we know on earth. He knows us. Knows our very being. He created us, and desires a fellowship - a oneness and closeness that no human being can match. If you don't know Him personally this may all sound a bit strange to you, but I felt so in tune with God that day on the beach I was playing tag with Him on the sand and in the waves!
There is a popular song out by the group Big Daddy Weave called Fields of Grace written by Darrell Patton Evans and published by Intergrity's Hosanna Music. It's all about running and playing in our Heavenly Father's 'fields of grace'. Part of the lyrics say, "There's a place that I lose myself within. There's a place that I find myself again."
Have you found that place? That place where we dance with our Father God in His fields of grace...
Go there! You will never be quite the same.
All for Him,
Missy
Labels: Missy






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home