Circle of Friends our circle of friends

Women Encouraging Women to Follow Christ

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Confessions of a Peace Lover...

My closet did it again! This time it shrunk my blue jeans! What is up with that?

I think it must be the builder's fault. Yeah, that's it, he must have used some sub-grade material that allows the suns rays to get thru the roof and shrink the very fiber of my clothing. Let's see, we've been here 11 years.wonder if he'll honor that roofing warranty? Maybe it's even covered by homeowner's insurance?

Or maybe GLOBAL WARMING is causing this!!! I bet that's it. I knew it would happen someday. Up to now global warming has seemed a far-fetched idea to me. But now that I have first hand experience of its nasty effects it's not so out-there anymore!

Or perhaps it's the clothing manufacturers fault! That would make even more sense! They probably hydrate the fabric with some amazing "fit-guard" substance when they manufacture it, and then it dehydrates when it sits on a closet shelf.yeah, that's probably it.

Well, I don't know what is causing this alarming rate of shrinkage on my clothing; I need to investigate it a bit more before I decide what to do.

I think I'll grab a cookie, or two, to munch on while I Google my suspicions.clip_image002

Until next time.

Beth

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home